How do you draw a monitor lizard?
Draw the marking s line by line all across the head, body, legs and tail of the lizard. Start above the eye and draw a wavy line down the body of the Nile Monitor lizard to show the texture of the skin on its back. After you complete your drawing of the Nile Monitor lizard you can color it.
How do you draw a giant lizard?
How to Draw a Lizard VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
- Step 1: Draw a long, slanted oval as a guide for the lizard’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller, slanted oval above and to the right of the first as a guide for the lizard’s head.
- Step 3: Inside the head, draw two intersecting lines.
- Step 4: Draw two curved lines that connect the lizard’s head to the body and form the neck.
How do you draw a dragon step by step?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the dragon’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the upper right side of the dragon’s body.
- Step 3: Draw an arc next to the head as a guide for the dragon’s muzzle.
- Step 4: Draw angled lines below the dragon’s body as guides for the legs.
What does a Komodo dragon eat?
Diet. Komodo dragons are carnivores, meaning they eat meat. They are such fierce hunters they can eat very large prey, such as large water buffalo, deer, carrion, pigs and even humans. They will also eat smaller dragons.