How To Draw A Jaguar
Learn how to draw a Jaguar in 7 simple steps – great for kids and novice artists. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version, and read some interesting facts about the Jaguar at the bottom of the page. Also, be sure to check out our drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw a Jaguar – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Draw an animal’s head, mouth, and snout. Make the jaw a separate line along the very bottom of the snout. Draw the back of the neck at a diagonal down from the bottom snout line. Continue down to make the front leg with a slight bump about halfway up. Jaguars are large cats, or felines, that are strictly meat eaters with a preference for large prey.
How do you draw a Jaguars face?
Step 1: For the eyes, draw two almond shapes with a circle and a dot inside. Step 2: For the nose, draw a triangle with a line in the middle. Step 3: For the mouth, draw three curved lines. Step 4: For the sides of the face, draw two curved lines.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.
What color is a Jaguar?
Although jaguars are most commonly found with yellowish colored fur, they can also be found with black or white fur. Darker colored jaguars are found in dense forest areas where they can hide. Jaguars have the strongest bite force of all cats.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.