Ghost in a Pumpkin Craft
Want more Halloween activity ideas? Get your kids to learn how to draw a pumpkin or a ghost with a guided tutorial, then have them color a bunch of Halloween coloring pages after they finish.
We love this craft because it’s super easy to put together and play with, and it doesn’t look spooky at all; we’re sure you’ll enjoy it! The finished product resembles a ghost peeking out of a pumpkin.
Step by Step Tutorial
Cut out the stem and glue it on top of the pumpkin, then attach the stem. Glue the googly eyes on the ghost and apply some glue to the bottom part of the ghost.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you make pumpkin art?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Carving a Photo into a Pumpkin
- Step 1: Select a Pumpkin. The best pumpkins for carving are those that are relatively smooth.
- Step 2: Select a Design.
- Step 3: Edit the Photo.
- Step 4: Print.
- Step 5: Remove the Lid.
- Step 6: Scrape the Seeds.
- Step 7: Thin Out the Sides.
- Step 8: Tape the Photo.
How do you draw a small pumpkin easy?
- Draw a center oval.
- Add a curved shape on the right.
- Add a curved shape on the left.
- Place a stem on the top.
- Draw a vine with leaves and a horizon line.
- Trace with aa marker. Color with yellow and light green crayons.
What to draw on a pumpkin with?
With a washable marker, draw a comical face, animal silhouettes, an abstract geometric drawing, or ancient-style symbols like hieroglyphs on the pumpkin. Wipe away portions of the design if you aren’t happy with it and redraw as desired.