How To Draw A Cartoon Football Player Ready To Play
Learn how to draw a cartoon football player who is big, mean, and willing to go to any length to win the game. To draw this character correctly, use large shapes and make sure that your player is intimidating enough to scare the other players.
Use the tutorials below to sketch more athletes; they’re packed with useful tips and techniques that you can apply to any project. Have fun drawing and remember to practice as much as possible.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How many laces are on a football?
There are 1 lace, 16 lace holes, and 8 cross stitches on an official NFL football.