How do you draw a elephant step by step?
Step 1: Begin by drawing a large oval for the elephant’s body and then add a smaller circle for the head.
Step 2: Now draw two long, curving lines, coming down from the head for the trunk.
Join them at the end.
Step 3: Draw a tusk coming from the bottom of your elephant’s head, curving across the trunk.
How do you draw a easy elephant?
Elephant Drawing Instructions
- Draw another shape just like it under it.
- Finish up the trunk.
- Draw the tusk, the big C or reversed C shaped ear and an eye.
- Draw the other ear.
- Draw the first pair of legs.
- Make the belly by connecting the legs with a curved line.
- Continue with the other pair of legs.
How do you draw a simple elephant for kids?
Suggested clip · 92 seconds
Teaching Kids How to Draw: How to Draw a Cartoon Elephant
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the easiest animal to draw?
And because birds only have two legs, they are immediately easier to draw than four-legged animals!
If you’re curious, check out what art supplies I use for drawing.
- How to Draw a Mallard Duck.
- How to Draw a Polar Bear.
- How to Draw a Cardinal Bird.
- How to Draw a Pig.
- How to Draw a Guinea Pig.