How to Draw a Dog – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for a Cute Cartoon Dog
This puppy drawing tutorial is designed to be easy for both kids and adults who want to draw a dog. It’s simple, quick, and fun! *This post contains affiliate links* We love how our collection of easy drawing tutorials continues to grow.
Make the front pair of legs by drawing a straight line from the snout and a wavy line for the mouth, two spots for eyes, and two arches above the eyes for the eyebrows.
Do you want to learn how to draw a dog?
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a dog in easy steps for kids?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a dog face?
To give the muzzle some dimension, draw a curved line where the back of the muzzle meets the head and two lines down the face; you can also add hints of fur by drawing a few loose lines along the shoulders and neck. Next, draw your dog’s eyes, making sure the pupils are lined up, and then the nose and ears.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.