How to Draw a Cute Bear
Click on each of the individual steps for a High Resolution printable PDF version, and be sure to check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw a Cute Bear – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Draw an eliptical hollow head with two horizontal oval eyes in the middle, two loops on top of the head on either side for ears, a small triangular nose between the nose and two curved lines for the mouth, and a “U” shaped body with two loops for arms.
How do you draw a easy teddy bear face?
- Draw an oval to form the bear’s face’s outline.
- Draw two short upside down U-shapes on the oval to form the ears.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a smaller oval to form the bear’s muzzle.
- Draw the bear’s nose.
- Draw the bear’s mouth.
What is a teddy bear dog?
The Shichon, also known as the Shih Tzu-Bichon mix, Zuchon, and Teddy Bear dog, is a mixed breed dog that is a cross between the Shih Tzu and the Bichon Frise dog breeds.
How do you draw a heard?
Drawing a Heart Icon is the first of two methods.
- Begin drawing the actual line on the left cheek of the heart.
- Draw the right cheek.
- Erase the outline sketches.
- Color the draft.
- Add light and shade.
- Add a background.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.