How to Draw the Easter Bunny
How to draw an Easter Bunny holding an egg is demonstrated in this tutorial.
Draw a slightly tilted head shape on top. Add two ears on top. Draw the inside ear lines and body. Add the details of the face. Draw the feet and tail. Add one arm and erase the inside. Draw the egg and belly line. Add an egg pattern and a background. Trace with a market and color.
More Fun Bunny Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Bunny How to Draw a Cute Bunny Face How to Draw a Bunny Line Face How to Draw a Running Rabbit How to Draw an Easy Bunny Face
How do you draw a bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Begin the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Begin the fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled.
How do you make an Easter bunny face?
Instructions for making a bunny face
- Glue the pink ear shape to the center of the white ear shape.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the paper plate.
- Cut the 3 chenille stems in half.
- Draw a mouth on the bunny’s face with a black marker.
How do you draw a giraffe’s face?
- Start the sides of the head.
- Angle in and draw up for horns.
- Finish the symmetrical horns.
- Draw the large eyes.
- Add ears and neck.
- Add patterns and background.
What is a bunny nose?
Rabbits are obligate nose breathers, which means that a healthy rabbit will always breathe through their nose. The rabbit nose wiggle keeps air flowing through the respiratory system, ensuring that the rabbit gets enough air when they breathe, which is especially important when the rabbit is more active.
Is rabbit an animal?
Oryctolagus cuniculus includes the European rabbit species and its descendants, the world’s 305 breeds of domestic rabbit, and belongs to the family Leporidae (along with the hare) of the order Lagomorpha (along with the pika).
How do you make rabbit footprints with flour?
- Print the Easter Bunny footprint template onto heavy paper (like cardstock) that can withstand the weight of the flour.
- Cut out the footprints to make a stencil template.
- Sift flour and sprinkle a layer onto the footprint template.
What should I name my rabbit?
Top 10 Rabbit Names for Males and Females
- Bun/Bun Bun/Bunn Bunn.
- Coco/Cocoa/Co-Co and Daisy/Daisy Mae/Daisy May (tie)