How to Draw a Knight
Use your imagination and inspiration from comic books, movies, video games, anime, and other sources to sketch your own armor design over the human figure. Use a fine tipped drawing tool to redefine the sketch. Erase and remove the sketch marks to produce a clean outlined drawing. How do I draw a helmet? Draw a cylinder with a small top base and finished bottom.
How do you draw a realistic medieval knight?
So, what’s the best way to draw a knight?
- Step 1: Gather references for your dummy.
- Step 2: Begin drawing.
- Step 3: Draw the arms.
- Step 4: Draw the legs.
- Step 5: Draw the head.
- Step 6: Draw the armor chest plate and shoulder pads on top of your dummy.
- Step 7: Draw the arm protections.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a good sword?
- Make guidelines with a light pencil to help visualize the sword’s length, bend, and handle.
- Make a rough sketch of the sword’s shape, handle, and guard (if any).
- Add finer details with a sharper tipped pencil or sketching tool.
- Draw the final outline over the sketch.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.