How to Draw a Ghost
In today’s drawing tutorial, you’ll learn how to draw a ghost by following our simple step-by-step instructions. With these simple steps, you’ll be able to draw friendly (or scary) ghosts in no time.
We’re going to learn how to draw a ghost this week, and it’s all about the face. You can make a scary, friendly, or silly looking ghost, and we’ll be drawing a friendly ghost.
1. Draw hands with different colored pencils. You can keep them simple by drawing “U’s” or “V’s,” or you can make them more detailed by using different colored pencils.
Begin on the left side by drawing a curved line from the hand down to the body’s center.
Draw another curved line starting at the bottom and running along the edge of the window on the right side of the screen.
Draw “normal” eyes and a “moon” shaped mouth if you want your ghost to look happy or scary, and you can even add a diagonal line on top of the eyes to make the ghost look angry.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.