How To Draw A Race Car
Because I used to work for Ford, I enjoy drawing cars. For this lesson, we’ll draw a Formula One-styled race car from a direct sideview and color it with oil pastels, but you can use whatever you like.
How do you draw a easy step by step car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
Is Formula 1 a car?
A Formula One car is a single-seat, open-cockpit, open-wheel formula racing car with large front and rear wings and an engine behind the driver that is designed to compete in Formula One races.
What car is Red Bull f1?
Red Bull Racing designed and built the Red Bull RB13 Formula One racing car, which will compete in the 2017 FIA Formula One World Championship.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.