How to Draw Leaf Vines : Step by Step for Beginners – JeyRam Spiritual Art
I recommend starting with a pencil so you can make mistakes without feeling self-conscious; the key to drawing leafy vines is getting the curves to feel organic, so don’t be afraid to erase and fix lines as you go through the tutorial.
Step 2. Top Curve
Draw a line that splits off from the vine’s central stem, then add another splitting line higher up on the middle line, followed by a line that descends to the middle. Note how this leaf has a sharp tip, whereas the previous one had a round tip.
Beginners tend to make curved lines way too round and symmetrical; what you really want are areas of very round lines contrasted by lines that are more straight or only have a slight curve to them. Let’s add a big leaf towards the bottom of the vine. Notice how I drew these two lines tilted downwards while the curved line is tilted upwards.
How do you draw a simple vine?
Drawing Vines with Perfect Curved Lines
- First, draw the vines with curved lines as shown below.
- Then, fill the vines with plain colors.
- After that, we’ll use the gradient fill tool to add a second color to the darker vine.
- You can also do the same thing with the lighter vine.
How do you draw a grape vine step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Draw Grapes
- Step 1: Sketch the Basic Shape of the Grape Bunch.
- Step 2: Draw the Grapes.
- Step 3: Draw the Background Grapes.
- Step 4: Draw the Stems.
- Step 5: Sketch the Basic Shape of the Leaves.
- Step 6: Draw the Outline of the Leaves.
- Step 7: Draw the Petioles.
How do you draw a beginner tree?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.