How to Draw Simple Anime Eyes
Draw an oval between the lash lines to hide the top and bottom. Draw a few lines coming off of the upper lash line and add eyelashes. Add a few eyelashes to the lower lash line if you’d like.
Make a small circle near the top of the oval, about 1/10th the size of the iris, and leave it white so it looks like light is reflecting off the eye. Draw a smaller oval inside the first one and fill it in to make the pupil.
How do u edit Gacha life eyes?
Change the type of eyes you want to edit in the eye area, then click on the body sheet. Once you’ve finished customizing your eyes, change the background to a solid color.
How do you color anime eyes?
Fill in the inside of the eye with fill tools. Don’t worry about shades because this is just the base; instead, focus on making sure there are no gaps between the line art and the fill color. Use the eraser tool if the paint goes outside the line, and the pen tool if there are small gaps.
How do you draw a human face in proportion?
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Start by drawing a head shape.
- Draw a line through the center of the face.
- Find the center point and draw a horizontal line through it.
- A face is defined by a hairline at the top and a chin at the bottom.
- Place eyes onto the “eye line.”
How can I draw better faces?
What is the best way to draw a face?
- Start with two circles to form the base of the head.
- Add construction lines to position the features.
- Experiment with different proportions.
- Line up the features.
- Start with the eyes.
- Add in the nose.
- Try different lip shapes.
- Think about the differences between male and female faces.
What do most Gachatubers use to edit?
You’ll need a video editor like PowerDirector, Kinemaster, Videoshop, or iMovie to screenshot what you set up in Gacha Club, Gacha Life, Gacha Studio, or Gacha League/Gachaverse, but only use the one you’re most comfortable with. Some people prefer KineMaster, while others prefer PowerDirector.
What app do you use to edit your Gacha life character?
Gacha Life editing entails using a variety of apps to edit your characters to make them look like they’re from Gacha Life, such as Magisto, Afterlight, Snapseed, and others.