Draw a Teddy Bear with a Heart
They take all the guesswork out of getting that large heart centered on the sheet of paper, and once the heart is in place, drawing the rest of this simple teddy is a piece of cake.
Draw half a heart, trace with a marker, and paint or color. Write a message inside the heart, and add spots for eyes and feet.
What should I name my teddy bear?
Lists of Popular Teddy Bear Names
How do you make a teddy?
Sewing the Teddy Bear Together is the second of three methods.
- Pin the two fabric pieces together with the outer printed sides facing each other.
- Sew a straight line to secure the two pieces.
- Cut notches all the way around the seam.
- Turn the teddy bear right side out.
- Stuff the bear through the opening in the leg.