How to Draw a Skull
Follow this simple, step-by-step drawing tutorial to learn how to draw the skull and crossbones symbol. Use a pencil, marker, or ink pen with an eraser to complete each step in the easy-to-follow tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Skull
Draw an irregular, egg-shaped oval below the eyes to represent the nasal cavity. Draw a second circle to represent the right eye, and a third circle to represent the left eye. Skull drawing – step 14. Within the oval, draw two curved lines, one at the top and one on each side. Draw the bone extending from the upper right side using a large, upside down “U” shaped line.
How do you draw a skull for beginners?
How to draw a skull in step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Draw the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw the eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.