How to Draw a Forest
If you want to draw a forest, start with the ground and then add trees, bushes, and mushrooms. Coloring can help bring the forest to life with shades of brown, yellow, and green for the trees.
How do you draw a simple forest?
Draw short lines to mark bushes in front, then four lines around the drawing to add more branches and leaves, as shown. Soften some lines with a razor gum. Begin coloring the drawing with two or more shades of brown for the trees.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you make a background drawing?
Top 10 Tips for Drawing Professional Backgrounds
- Why is it important to draw backgrounds?
- Use light colors in the background to complement the main elements.
- When drawing backgrounds, avoid long straight or curved lines.
- Never use a plain paper background for complex compositions.
How do you draw a simple tree step by step?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.