Drawing a cartoon ice cream cone
This simple lesson will teach you how to draw a nice ice cream cone with two stages of ice cream and a tiny cherry! I remember having an ice cream truck stop near my house when I was a kid, but that area is now gone!
To make the base of the cone, start by drawing a triangle, then add a circle and a line to make the first ice cream flavor.
Then draw the other flavor by drawing a circle (a little smaller) and a curved line, turning both ice cream flavors into melting balls because ice cream melts quickly.
You can also draw some lines on your cone so that the texture is visible when you draw it in Illustrator or on a 3D printer.
6. To improve the appearance of your artwork, add some shadows to each element of your cone.
And there you have it: a perfect ice cream cone created in six simple steps. Just remember to practice frequently, and you’ll soon be able to draw some nice food with dynamic shadows and realistic proportions. More cool treats can be drawn below. Have fun!
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What should you draw when your bored?
When you’re bored, the easiest things to draw are
- Scary Funny Ghost. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of ghosts!
- Stick Figures.
- Nature Scene.
- Patterns And Structures.
- Cute Aliens.
How do you draw cartoon?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.