How To Draw A Dragon With Sharp Teeth And Small Wings
Learn how to draw a dragon using this simple template. Dragons can be found in video games, movies, board games, and books. A small rectangle can be used to represent the head, neck, and tail, while an oval can be used to represent the body.
When drawing the outline of the face, leave some space for the eyes and nose.
This cartoon dinosaur’s eyes, nose, and mouth are made up of tiny triangles, while the animal’s spines are made up of small triangles, the mouth is drawn with a long curved line, and pupils are made up of circles, just like in real life.
How to Draw A Dragon is a series of how-tos on how to draw cartoon characters; feel free to explore the How to Draw Cartoon Characters site for more fun creatures.
How do you draw a simple cartoon dragon?
What is the best way to draw a cartoon dragon???
- Draw the base of the head, spine, body, and tail.
- Step 2: Begin to Add Details. Draw his feet, tail, neck, wings, and nose as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Add More Details. Draw the rest of the wings.
How do you draw a dragon easy?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-like jaws around it.
- Draw the top of the body.
- Draw the bottom of the body.
- Draw the dragon’s legs and claws.
- Add a belly line, horn, teeth, and eye.
- Draw the belly texture lines.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.