How to Draw a Boy in Shorts
This tutorial can also be used to draw a girl, and the hair can be made longer or shorter as needed; see How to Draw a Girl in a Dress HERE for more clothing and hair options.
Draw a large U shape with a cap of hair on top. Add simple arms, legs, and a horizon line. Trace with marker and color after each detail has been added or colored.
More Face Drawing Projects
How to Draw a King Self Portrait, Zuri from Hair Love, a Lego Guy, and Crankenstein.
How do you draw a easy boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw an animation boy?
Step-by-Step Drawing of an Anime Male Character
- Draw the basic shape of the head, starting with a vertical line to ensure that both halves are even.
- Place the facial features as described earlier.
- Draw the hair after all of the facial features have been placed.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some portrait drawing tips:
- Start with the eyes and work your way down to the nose and mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to aid in the creation of the lighter edge of the face.
How do you draw people easily?
Drawing a person may appear difficult, but it’s actually a simple process if you approach it methodically. The easiest way to draw people is with the ‘Ball-and-Socket’ technique, which involves sketching several conjoined ovals to form the human figure’s body parts and drafting the figure’s pose.