How to Draw a Simple Bat for Kids
Learn how to draw a Bat For Kids in 6 simple steps (click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version) and read some interesting facts about bats and their use as children’s toys at the bottom of the page. Don’t forget to check out our other drawing tutorials.
How do you draw a bat step by step?
Instructions for drawing a bat step by step
- Begin by drawing a circle for the bat’s head.
- Draw an oval shape for the bat’s body beneath the circle.
- Add two triangular pointy ears and facial details.
- Next, draw the wings.
- Add wing details.
- Finish the wings.
How do you draw a flying bat?
- Draw the symmetrical body and feet.
- Draw the wing forearms.
- Add the symmetrical fingers below.
- Draw the wing edges and add a sky.
- Draw the symmetrical head on the center line.
- Add the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Draw the two symmetrical ears.
- Add a ring of fur below.
What are baby bats?
The young bats are suckled by their mothers for four to five weeks until they are old enough to fly, after which they leave the roost to forage for food.
What is bat bird?
Bats and birds are classified as mammals and aves, respectively. Bats have jaw bones with sharp teeth, whereas birds have beaks and no teeth. Photo courtesy of Todd Cravens on Unsplash. Bats are the only mammals capable of flight.