How to Draw a Coffee Cup Step by Step – EasyLineDrawing
This tutorial teaches you how to draw a coffee cup in six simple steps, with illustrations and step-by-step instructions. It’s best to start with pencil and make light lines that you can easily erase if you make a mistake, then darken them once you’re satisfied with your drawing.
Step 1 – Draw the Outline of the Cup
Draw a coffee cup outline, leaving enough room at the top of your drawing area for steam, and don’t worry about the cup being too thin.
Step 2 – Add the Handle & Base
Draw the handle and base of the coffee cup as shown in the example; just make sure the base has a nice, round curve at the bottom; many people make the mistake of drawing it flat rather than round.
Step 3 – Draw the Plate
It should just be one big oval for this step, not too “flat” or it will look odd.
Step 4 – Add Steam
Add some steam coming up from the coffee cup in this simple step, either as a pair of wavy lines or just a black line.
Step 5 – Draw the Coffee & Details
Coffee cup line drawing is a fun way to add dimension to your coffee. You can add a small decoration to the cup to make it more interesting or plain, or leave it plain and draw a curved line just below the rim.
Step 6 – Color the Coffee Cup
You can also color the handle and rim area of the plate, as well as the coffee, and add a highlight (light reflecting from its surface) to one side of the cup.
We’ll look at how to make coffee cups with a little flair in this tutorial.
How do you draw a steam?
Draw a few S or C-shaped curves over the item that is steaming. Because steam has an amorphous shape, you can be creative, but make sure the curves are generally going upwards unless it is windy or the object is moving.
How do you make a mug drawing?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Mug
- Draw a flat oval for the upper edge of our mug.
- Now draw two vertical straight lines as in our example.
- Draw out the bottom of the mug with a slightly curved line.
- Draw out the handle with two curved lines as in our example.
- Let’s make our drawing more realistic.
Can you get procreate on steam?
Because Procreate is designed specifically for iOS devices, there is no way to install it on a Windows PC.
How do you draw a cup of tea?
How to Make a Tea Cup
- First, draw two ovals, one large at the top and one small below.
- Then, draw two large flat ovals, one inside the other.
- Draw a teaspoon on the plate.
- Now, gently erase all unnecessary and excess lines and draw out our cup of tea drawing using clear lines.
What is still life drawing?
Still life drawings are depictions of non-living objects arranged in a specific way to convey meaning or create a visual effect. Common still life objects include flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages, as well as dead animals (such as wild game and fish).
How do you make a simple teapot?
What is the best way to draw a teapot?
- The first step is very simple u2013 all we need to do is draw a simple circle.
- Sketch out the lid at the top using an oval and a circle, a spout on the left, and a handle on the right.
- Now draw out the teapot lid using dark, clear, and curved lines.