How to Draw Pichu (Pokemon) VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
To learn how to draw Pichu from Pokemon, follow the step-by-step drawing instructions below. All of the free art lessons on EasyDrawingTutorials.com are simple to follow, and each cartoon character has a video drawing tutorial option, as well as photos and written text. Draw a construction guide for Pichu’s face. Sketch lightly at first so that it’s easy to erase if you make a mistake.
How do you make Pichu?
You can breed a Pikachu with Ditto to hatch a Pichu from an egg, but you’ll need a Pikachu first, which you can find in either the Stoney Wilderness area (thunder and rain weather conditions) or Route 4 (all weather conditions).
How do you draw Pikachu’s face step by step?
- For the outline of Pikachu’s head, draw a circle and divide it into four sections.
- Draw long, pointed ears on top of the head.
- Draw Pikachu’s round cheeks and chin at the bottom of the head.
- Add the ear and cheek markings.
- Draw the eyes on the horizontal line running through the circle.
Which is the easiest Pokemon to draw?
20 Simple Poku00e9mon To Draw: A Step-by-Step Guide For Artists
- Voltorb is a term used to describe a device that
Can Pichu make eggs?
Wait until the old man tells you there’s an egg, then take it and walk steps until it hatches; a Pichu egg takes 2560 steps to hatch.
What is Pichu hidden ability?
1. Lightning Rod (abnormal ability)
Is Pikachu’s tail black?
Pikachu does not have a black-tipped tail; Pichu, Pikachu’s previous form, has a completely black tail that fades into brown as it evolves, which is what we see in Pikachu; therefore, Pikachu does not have a black tail.
How do you draw a cartoon face?
- Draw a nose and two small eyes.
- Begin the hair line above.
- Draw the sides of the head.
- Add a long chin below.
- Draw a smiling mouth.
- Add ears on the side.
- Finish the hair, start the neck.