How to Draw Spaghetti
Noodles are an ancient dish, but the first mention of spaghetti-like noodles may have been in the Jewish Talmud, while meatballs can be traced back to 200 B.C. in China and ancient Rome.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Spaghetti with Meatballs
Step-by-step instructions for drawing spaghetti: first, outline the shape of the spaghetti with pairs of parallel lines to indicate large noodles; then, extend pairs of curved lines and overlapping curved lines from the noodle to the edge of the bowl; finally, draw more spaghetti on top of what was already there.
How do you draw a nut easy?
What is the best way to draw a nut?
- Draw a normal oval first.
- Then, using two straight, short lines, draw the side surfaces and a bottom with a curved line.
- Now, using straight lines, draw a circular hole in the center of the nut and the edges.
- Erase all unnecessary lines and draw the nut and thread outlines inside the hole.
What is in ramen soup?
Ramen soup is typically made with chicken or pork stock, as well as pork bones, katsuobushi (skipjack tuna flakes), niboshi (dried baby sardines), beef bones, shiitake mushrooms, onions, and kombu (kelp). Some modern ramen broths can also be vegetable-based.
How do you draw Rice step by step?
If the kids enjoy it, have them try the steps below!
- Draw a large oval for the bowl’s mouth.
- Draw a curve at the bottom for the base.
- Draw short curves in a bowl for the rice.
- Draw the handle of a spoon.
- Finally, simply color it and the bowl of delicious rice is complete!