How to Draw an Eye (updated)
This is a tutorial on how to draw the eye. It’s fairly simple, but it may take a few tries to get it right. 2 different kinds of pencils: a dark 6B or 8B, and a lighter HB. Paper flat surface to draw on, such as a table or clipboard. Using a pencil, draw an outline of the eye. Darken the inner circle in the eye, and draw a line in the inner corner. If drawing a male eye, make the
How do you draw easy Eyes for beginners?
How to Make an Eye (Revised)
- Step 1: Outline. To begin, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
How do you draw a simple set of eyes?
How to Draw a Realistic Pair of Eyes
- Step 1: Draw two light ticks spaced well apart with an HB pencil to determine the eye size.
- Step 2: Draw two Circles.
- Step 3: Determine an Eye Angle.
- Step 4: Draw the Eye Shape.
- Step 5: Shadowline the Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Draw the Irises.
- Step 7: Shade the Face.
- Step 8: Draw the Eyebrows.
How do you draw perfectly?
Here are some suggestions for those who want to improve their drawing skills:
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, looking at other people’s work can teach you a lot.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Create a Shaded Eye
- With the HB pencil, draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Soften the shadows with the blending stump.
- With the eraser, clean the illuminated area.
- With the HB pencil, draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you draw a realistic human?
Drawing Realistic Humans: 7 Tips
- Follow the Line of Action! Constructed poses can often appear stiff.
- Do a Head Count.
- Remember Your Head and Shoulders.
- A Space to Think.
- Get Your Head on Straight… But Not Too Straight.
- Smile From Ear to Ear.