How to Draw Daisy Duck
Daisy Duck is one of Walt Disney’s most famous characters, and this tutorial will show you how to draw her step by step.
How do you draw a daisy step by step?
Step-by-Step Daisy Drawing Instructions
- Begin by drawing a small circle.
- Draw a long curved line below the oval.
- Use curved lines to enclose oblong shapes around the center of the flower, forming the petals.
- Draw more petals, giving the flower head fullness.
What is Daisy Duck’s birthday?
Daisy Duck Makes Her Debut. The cartoon was released in June of 1940, and since a character’s official birthday is usually marked by their debut date (unless otherwise stated), we can assume that Daisy Duck made her debut on June 7, 1940.
What was Daisy Duck original name?
Daisy made her sole animated appearance in the short film Don Donald (1937), directed by Ben Sharpsteen, according to some sources; however, there is conflicting evidence as to whether Donna was an early version of Daisy or a separate character entirely.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.