How to Draw a Gun Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners
Today’s drawing lesson is on how to draw a gun for kids and beginners. Firearms were invented for the protection of mankind and society, and while technically complex, they are structurally simple to draw. With this tutorial, you will learn to draw guns quickly and easily.
How to Draw a Gun Step by Step
Steps 1-3: Using a rectangle, draw the body of your firearm. Step 4: At the point where two rectangles meet, draw the trigger and the guard for it. On the left, draw the hammer for your firearm, and on the top, draw the firing pin.
Steps 1-3: Draw the gun’s shape, then erase the guidelines. Step 4: Draw a grip panel with two screws on it. Step 5: Guns are only attractive because they can fire, but you can color them to make them more appealing.
How to Draw a Machine Gun
We will follow the steps below to learn how to draw a machine gun step by step. We are supporters of art and activities other than war and violence, and we believe that weapons should only be used for self-defense; however, we must be able to draw everything.
How do you draw a simple easy gun?
Beginner’s Guide to Drawing a Gun
- Draw an elongated rectangle first.
- Draw another rectangle as shown in the example.
- Draw the trigger guard and trigger at the intersection of two rectangles.
- Erase the guidelines and round the corners as shown in the example below.
- Draw the grip panel on the grip.
How do you draw a gun step by step?
- Draw two rectangles forming an “L” shape.
- Draw a rectangle with an oval inside it at the inner corner of the “L” shape.
- Cut the segments of the gun. Divide the top rectangle in the middle.
- Draw in the details.
- Ink in the drawing, erase the sketch.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a boy step by step for kids?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a simple face girl?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a girl’s face.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 u2014 Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 u2014 Then, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw a Bright Smile on the Face.
- Step 7 u2014 Next, Add an Eyebrow.
- Step 8 u2014 Add a Blush to the Cheeks.