How to Draw a Football
Kicking games similar to football have existed for thousands of years; the oldest football still in existence was discovered on a European castle in the 1500s. This simple, step-by-step football drawing tutorial will teach you how to draw a football.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Football
Begin by drawing a long, curved line that looks like the top of a circle. This shape will serve as the foundation for the football’s distinctive stitching. Next, draw two roughly horizontal curved lines in the middle of the football, then connect the lines on each end with short curved lines.
How do you draw a easy man step by step?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.