How to Draw a Football Helmet
2 Draw a curve line that will serve as the outline of the helmet. 3 Draw a slanted “A” on the right side of the drawing. 4 Draw a vertical line at the tip of the lower side of the “A” and connect that line with the upper line of the “A” using a curved line. 5 Outline the drawing to complete it.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What is Alabama logo?
Alabama Crimson Tide Primary Logo: The team’s first logo, introduced in 1952, featured a red elephant holding an ice cream cone while standing on a ball, with the initials “UA” boldly written on the elephant in black. The logo has evolved over time, much like the team.