How to Draw a Football Helmet (Step by Step Pictures)
Draw a circle, then two intersecting lines along the diameter, dividing the circle into four equal sections. Carefully erase the lower part of the circle, below the curved line drawn in the previous step.
How do you make a football helmet out of paper?
What Should You Do?
- Begin by making the glue mixture.
- Set aside to cool while you prepare your paper.
- Blow up the balloon to the desired size.
- When the glue has cooled, pour it into a large mixing bowl.
- Carefully drape the strip over the balloon.
What is still life drawing?
Still life drawings are depictions of non-living objects arranged in a specific way to convey meaning or create a visual effect. Common still life objects include flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages, as well as dead animals (such as wild game and fish).
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.