How to Draw a Dog – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for a Cute Cartoon Dog
This puppy drawing tutorial is designed to be easy for both kids and adults who want to draw a dog. It’s simple, quick, and fun! *This post contains affiliate links* We love how our collection of easy drawing tutorials continues to grow.
Make the front pair of legs by drawing a straight line from the snout and a wavy line for the mouth, two spots for eyes, and two arches above the eyes for the eyebrows.
Do you want to learn how to draw a dog?
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
Which dog is the cutest?
Which Dog Breeds Are the Cutest?
- Short-snouted and bat-eared, the French Bulldog is considered a cute small dog breed by many.
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Golden Retriever.
- Bernese Mountain Dog.
- Yorkshire Terrier.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.