Draw an Easy Cow Face
Begin with a symmetrical face, then add a body that slants to one side, and you’ve got yourself a fairly realistic-looking bovine.
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Draw an Easy Cow Face in 45 minutes. Start with a U shape at the bottom and add a cow head, eyes, nose, and ears. Add landscaping to the background. Trace with a marker and color in the lines, then draw the cow face.
More Animal Drawings
Drawing a Cow, a Horse, and a Horse Head -.
How do you draw a cow face step by step?
- Begin with a U shape at the bottom.
- Draw a head connected above.
- Draw two angled eyes.
- Add two curved lines to the face.
- Draw the nose details.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the cow body on the side.
How do you draw a boy easily?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.