How To Draw A Army Man Easy
On March 23rd, I decided to draw an army soldier. It’s that simple. Today is Pakistan Day, and we’d like to wish all of our art friends in the United States a happy memorial day. Click the likes and subscribe to get more videos about drawing lessons on paper.
How do you draw a simple soldier step by step?
What is the best way to draw a soldier?
- Draw the soldier’s round helmet and face.
- Add a series of curves to the helmet to distinguish the different color patches.
- Draw the body, legs, and arms.
- Draw the hands and the boots on the feet.
- Draw the cross-strap and the gun on the back.
What are soldiers called?
cadet, infantry, recruit, private, gunner, scout, rank, fighter, mercenary, guerrilla, veteran, guard, officer, volunteer, marine, pilot, paratrooper, trooper, commando, warrior
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a skull?
How to draw a skull in step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Draw the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw the eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.