How to Draw Snow White
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Snow White from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. A new drawing tutorial is added every week, so stay up to date!
How do you draw a snow white face?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for Snow White
- Begin by sketching Snow White’s face, circling the cheek, jaw, neck, forehead, and hair with curved lines.
- Draw a bow where the hair meets at a point on the top of the forehead.
- Enclose Snow White’s hair.
How do you draw a winter scene?
Drawing a Winter Scene: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw a three-dimensional house, starting with three straight, vertical lines.
- Add detail to the house.
- Draw a snowman in the foreground.
Is Dopey The youngest dwarf?
In Disney’s 1937 animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Dopey is the youngest of the seven dwarfs.
Who is Doc The dwarf?
Doc, the leader of the seven dwarfs in Disney’s 1937 animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, may appear befuddled due to his dithering speech pattern, but he is a wise and trustworthy figurehead to whom the other dwarfs look for guidance.
What are the characteristics of the 7 Dwarfs?
- Grumpy. No matter what anyone says, Grumpy is always complaining.
- Doc. is very wise and likes to think carefully about problems.
- Bashful. Bashful is very shy!
- Sleepy. Sleepy is very lazy.