How to Draw Olaf (Frozen)
Page 1 of 5 To learn how to draw Olaf, the snowman from Disney’s Frozen, use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below. A new cartoon drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay tooned! RELATED TUTORIALS The written step-by-step video tutorial: Intro: To learn how to draw Olaf the snowman, start with a pencil sketch.
How do you draw Olaf pictures?
Olaf is a character that can be drawn in a variety of ways.
- Step 1: Draw an oval.
- Step 2: Draw a round-cornered structure beneath it.
- Step 3: Draw a circle below.
- Step 4: Traverse the first oval with guides as shown.
- Step 5: Draw the hair guides now.
How tall is Olaf from frozen?
After the release of Frozen 2, fans were surprised to learn that Olaf’s height is listed as 5’4″ on the Frozen Wiki, implying that Elsa towers over him at over eleven feet tall.
How do you draw Elsa face?
- Draw the face and hair line.
- Add the neck and shoulders.
- Draw two symmetrical eyes.
- Add the brows, nose, and mouth.
- Draw the braid shape.
- Add extra hair sections on top.
- Add the braid details.