How To Draw A Butterfly
This step-by-step drawing tutorial will teach you how to draw an easy butterfly, similar to a Monarch Butterfly. The detailed lines on the wings appear intimidating at first, but they aren’t too difficult if you take it one step at a time.
Instructions For How To Draw A Butterfly
Draw three diagonal lines connecting the top loops’ edge to the wings, and two diagonal lines on each of the loops, as shown below. Draw a border along the outside edges of the wings, and a diagonal line connecting them to the bird’s base.
How do you paint a butterfly step by step?
Directions for a Step-by-Step Process:
- Paint the background.
- Paint the butterfly wings.
- Paint the butterfly body and outline the wings.
- Paint the black line details on the wings after the black outline has dried.
- Paint the white dots after the black outline has dried.
How do you draw a butterfly for beginners?
In ten easy steps, learn how to draw a butterfly.
- Step 1: Draw a straight line. Step 2: Draw a circle for the Butterfly’s head. Step 3: Draw the Body Outline.
- Step 4: Draw the Eyes and Antennae.
- Step 5: Mark the Starting Point of the Wings.
- Step 6: Place the Wings.
- Step 7: Outline the Wings.
- Step 8: Draw the Markings on the Wings.
What is butterfly life cycle?
The butterfly and moth develop through a process known as metamorphosis, which includes four stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
How do you make a butterfly?
Movement of the arms
- Extend your arms above your head and pull them in a semicircle toward your body, palms outward.
- Push your palms backward and pull your arms along your sides and past your hips.
- Recover. Finish the pull by dragging thumbs on your thighs.
How do you paint wooden butterflies?
7 Simple Wing Flapping Butterfly Wood Slice Paintings
- Paint the wood slice white and let it dry completely.
- Outline the butterfly with the black marker.
- Paint the background purple.
- Add some colors.
- Add some lines on the wings with the black paint pen.
- Made the line on the wings thicker.