How To Draw Sunflowers Step By Step – Easy Tutorial For Kids
Sunflowers were a favorite subject for many famous artists, including Van Gogh, who painted them 12 times. In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw three different types of sunflowers: cartoon, illustration, and flowerpot.
How to draw an illustration of sunflowers
If you want a more natural-looking sunflower, give the petals slightly pointed ends and overlap them slightly. Don’t forget about the sunflower leaves! You don’t need to draw the stems in this design; instead, draw the leaves directly attached to the sunflowers.
How to draw sunflowers in a vase
There are two ways to draw sunflowers in a vase; drawing the vase first, in my opinion, is much easier; if you don’t remember how a sunflower looks from the back, I highly recommend looking it up on0georgia.
How can I draw vase?
Create a Vase
- To begin, draw the major lines that will serve as the foundation for the entire vase.
- The contour of the vase. Draw these lines with a ruler.
- Continue working on the vase’s outline.
- Pattern on the vase.
- Connect the edges of the pattern.
- Coloring your vase.
How do you draw a vase in still life?
Still Life Basics: How to Draw a Vase
- Establish and draw basic proportions.
- Draw a rectangular or square box.
- Add a centerline.
- Draw elliptical shapes at the top and bottom of your drawing.
- Check the vase’s proportions.
- Add value and tone shadows.
What are the needs of sunflower?
Sunflowers in the Garden
- Sunflowers are sun worshipers who thrive in locations with six to eight hours of direct sunlight per day. Because sunflowers have long tap roots that need to reach several feet into the ground, they prefer a loose, well-drained, slightly alkaline soil with a pH of 6.0 to 7.5.