How to Draw a Sea Shell
One of the simplest ways to demonstrate how different types of sea shells look and behave is to draw them.
1. Draw sea shells (to see a larger version, click on the PDF).
How long does it take to master the art of drawing a sea shell?
How do you draw a snail?
- Draw the snail body.
- Center two circles above for the eyes.
- Connect the eyes to the head.
- Add the eye and face details.
- Draw the curved lines to make sections on the shell.
- Add a row of grass in the background.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What are in conch shells?
A conch is a type of sea snail that belongs to the phylum Mollusca. Its shell is made up of 95% calcium carbonate and 5% organic matter and is used as a musical instrument or decoration.