How to Draw a Princess
This step-by-step tutorial for drawing a princess is designed for young artists who enjoy drawing the classic big hair, puffy dress, and tiara, as well as adding lots of fancy extras like more flowers on the dress, jewelry on her neck, and more diamonds on her crown.
Start with the top of the skirt, then add the neck and bodice of the dress, tracing and coloring with a marker. Add the face and ears, eye details, crown, and floor, as well as the hair and make-up.
How do you draw a simple princess?
In just 9 simple steps, you can complete your princess drawing!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw an outline of the Princess’ face and upper body.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Gown’s Outer Layer.
- Step 4 u2014 Finish the Princess’ Gown’s Bottom Part.
- Step 5 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Puff Sleeves on Both Sides.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Arms and Hands.