How to Draw Hoods or Hoodies Step by Step – For Kids & Beginners
A hood or sweatshirt is a popular winter garment that we see people wearing all over the world. These are T-shirts with a cap attached at the neck, and we’re going to show you how to draw hoods or hoodies for kids and beginners.
How to Draw Hoods or Hoodies for Beginners
Steps 1u201310: Color the hoody red, the inside of the hoody maroon, the hairs black, and the face skin color. Step 7: Draw a zipper at the pointed end of the hoody by drawing a long shape with two lines and a small circle inside it.
How to draw a Hoods or Hoodie for Kids
Step 1: To begin your drawing, draw an inverted water drop shape as a base. Step 2: Draw another curve above the hoodie baseline, following the same shape. Step 3: Draw a long horizontal curved line to draw a hand, and revert it back towards the shoulder.
How do you draw a guy easily?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.