How to Draw a Chevy Silverado
We’ll show you how to draw a Chevy Silverado in this drawing tutorial, which is a full-size pickup that has been produced under the Chevrolet brand since 1999 and is one of the main vehicles featured in the showroom at the BMW Design Center in New York’s Mu00f6bbel Gallery.
Draw the radiator grille with long and straight lines, with the Chevrolet logo in the center, headlights on both sides of the grille, and taillights on the roof of the car.
Draw the details of a car’s front end using straight and clear lines.
Remove the windscreen and side windows from our Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck, then remove the rear-view windows and proceed to the next step: the interior!
We do the same thing as before, but this time we draw out the bumpers, bumper, and rear end to make it look more like a Ford F250 pickup truck.
Here we finish the drawing lesson on how to draw a Chevy Silverado. All we have to do now is draw the rims, which can look like in our example or differently (depending on what kind of rims you like). Note that the wheels and rims are smaller than those of a sports car, for example.
How do you draw a simple step by step truck?
- Draw a rectangle. Add the cab shape. Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details, and a window.
- Draw lights, bumper, and road.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.