How to Draw a Car – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
It’s time to learn how to draw a car if it’s always been on your drawing bucket list; it’s a step-by-step process that’s simple to pick up, and you can even have a car drawing party with everyone knowing how to do it.
You will draw two smaller circles in the center of the circles, as well as a line on the left and right sides of each “wheel,” as shown.
To open the car, add the steering wheel and handle.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a car step by step?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
How do you sketch a car for beginners?
a brief description
- What You’ll Need to Draw a Car in 3 Easy Steps.
- Step 1: Draw a Horizontal Line and Two Circles Over It.
- Step 2: Draw Smaller Circles Inside the Wheels.
- Step 3: Draw the Third Set of Circles Inside the Wheels.
- Step 4: Draw Lines From the Innermost Circle to the Second Circle.
How do you draw a car from the back step by step?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions on How to Draw the Back of a Car
- Begin by drawing a long brick shape.
- Add a large hump on top.
- Add thick cylinders for the wheels on the sides.
- Next, draw the outline of the windshield.
- Finally, draw the car’s backlights and emblem.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.