Draw an Easy Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty, which stands on Liberty Island in New York City, was originally a gift from the French people as a gesture of friendship. Made of copper sheets supported by an iron frame, the statue’s green color comes from the weather’s effect on the copper.
Time required: 1 hour to draw the Statue of Liberty with crayons and watercolors.
How do you draw the Statue of Liberty?
- Draw a torch and a hand.
- Draw the face and pedestal.
- Add the arm, hair, and neckline.
- Draw the sleeve.
- Finish the sides of the robe, add the crown.
- Add 7 crown points and the shoulder.
- Add the tablet.
Is Sculpture an art?
The designs may be embodied in freestanding objects, reliefs on surfaces, or environments ranging from tableaux to contexts that envelop the spectator in sculpture, an artistic form in which hard or plastic materials are worked into three-dimensional art objects.
What color was the Statue of Liberty originally?
Although the weathering process that turned the 1886 Statue of Liberty’s copper covering from brown to green was gradual, color images showed that the transformation was complete by 1920.
How do you draw a bald eagle easy?
- Draw a branch.
- Begin the body.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Draw the bottom feathers.
- Add the beak.
- Finish the face, add wing lines.
- Finish the beak. Draw two claws.
How tall is the Statue of Liberty?
What is the Statue of Liberty holding?
The Statue of Liberty, a statue of a woman holding a torch in her right hand and a tablet in her left hand with the date of the Declaration of Independence in Roman numerals: July 4, 1776, is located on Liberty Island in New York. It was a gift to the United States from the French people.
How do you draw a Golden Bridge?
- Start with two slight arches for the base.
- Draw two vertical posts as shown.
- Add horizontal lines, Xs, and a base.
- Draw two smaller vertical posts.
- Draw horizontal lines, Xs, and a base.
- Draw cable lines draped on top.