How to Draw Rapunzel
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Princess Rapunzel from Walt Disney’s Tangled. A new drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay on top of the monthly lookout for new tutorials.
How do you draw a princess easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can complete your princess drawing!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw an outline of the Princess’ face and upper body.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Gown’s Outer Layer.
- Step 4 u2014 Finish the Princess’ Gown’s Bottom Part.
- Step 5 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Puff Sleeves on Both Sides.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw the Princess’ Arms and Hands.
What does Rapunzel mean?
Rapunzel is a German fairy tale about a young woman named Rapunzel who has impossibly long hair and lives alone in a tower, held captive by a witch, as well as the German name for a vegetable commonly used in salads.
How do you start drawing cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.
What is the Disney art style?
With influences from surrealism, cubism, and even abstract art, the Disney studio films have naturally echoed most of the important artistic movements.
How do you draw characters?
Consider the following tips, exercises, and techniques as you learn how to draw a polished character.
- Use references.
- Be loose.
- Use simple shapes.
- Apply S-curves and C-curves.
- Don’t be afraid to exaggerate.
- Check anatomy with a skeleton sketch.
- Pay attention to the eyes.
How can I learn to draw humans?
The best way to learn to draw the human figure is to start as simple as possible. Forget about tracing contours, shadows, and values, and instead focus on drawing armatures.
- Draw the head.
- Add the neck.
- Draw the torso.
- Add the hips.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the shoulders and arms.