1. Draw an equilateral triangle with side 5 cm.
Steps 1-4: Measure the lengths of lines AC and BC. Step 5: Draw a 60u00b0 angle from Point A to Point B. Step 6: Draw a 60u00b0 angle from Point A to Point B.
How do you draw a equilateral triangle using a protractor?
YouTube has more videos.
- Step 1: Draw a 5 cm long straight line and label it AB. Step 2: Draw a 60u00b0 angle from Point A using a protractor. Step 3: Draw a 60u00b0 angle from Point B using a protractor. Step 4: Label the point where both of these lines meet as C.
What is a triangle protractor called?
A set square (triangular in shape) is a tool used to draw and measure objects from an engineering and technical standpoint, with the goal of providing a straight edge at a right angle or a planar angle to a baseline.
What angle is 45?
What is a 45-Degree Angle? A 45-degree angle is half of a 90-degree angle formed between two rays. It is an acute angle and two angles measuring 45 degrees from a right angle or a 90-degree angle.
How do you make a triangle without a protractor?
- Set the compass width to 5 cm. Draw an arc 5 cm away from point A.
- Set the compass width to 3 cm. Join points A and B to the point where the arcs intersect (C) using your ruler.
How do you draw a triangle with 3 4 and 6 cm?
Construction steps are as follows:
- (1). Draw BC=4cm.
- (2). Using B as the center, cut an arc of length 6cm.
- (3). Using C as the center, cut an arc of length 3cm, meeting the other arc at A.
- (4). Join AC and AB.
How do you draw a triangle with 3 90 degree angles?
You’ve just traced out a triangle with three right angles by walking straight north for a quarter of the circumference of the sphere (i.e., to the North pole). Turn 90 degrees and walk back to the equator. Turn 90 degrees and walk back to the point you started at.
How do you draw a 60 degree triangle with a protractor?
Take a protractor and place it at the center point; then look for a 60 degree angle in the protractor, mark a dot, and name it; then join the marked point and the center point with a straight line; we will have angle = 60u00b0 after joining the line.