How to Draw a Pirate Ship
Pirates are anyone who commits robbery on the sea, taking ships or other items, or smuggles goods. Easy, step-by-step Pirate Ship drawing tutorial. Download a free downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Pirate Ship
Draw a long, curved line outlining the ship’s deck. Extend pairs of short, straight lines upward from the deck, connecting the tops of the lines with a longer curved line. Draw the bowsprit – a spar, or long piece of wood used to support the sails. Draw a long, curved line extending from each corner of the sails to the ship’s deck. These lines represent rigging, the ropes that support and move the sails.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a pirate flag?
What is the best way to draw a pirate flag?
- Add guidelines for the flagstaff and bones on the emblem.
- Draw the general shapes of the bones and the flag tip.
- Refine the shapes of the flag and skull.
- Refine the shapes of the flag edges.