How to Draw a Clown Face
The funny hat, big eyebrows and mouth, curly hair, and other classic clown features are all covered here, but they’ve been simplified so that anyone can do it.
If you purchase items through our website, we may receive a small commission if you click on the links and complete the transaction.
Erase the gray lines and fill in the spots with a marker, then color with a pencil or graph paper.
How do you draw a clown face?
- Draw the circle nose.
- Add the two attached eyes.
- Draw the head around the eyes.
- Add the mouth.
- Draw the neck, bow, shoulders.
- Add ears and curly hair.
- Draw the hat on the head.
How do you draw a creepy clown face?
Drawing a Scary Clown: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brow.
- Begin by drawing a long, curved line beneath the nose.
- Outline the mouth, drawing new lines parallel to those previously drawn.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What do you mean by clown?
a person who acts like a clown; comedian; joker; buffoon; jester. a comic performer, as in a circus, theatrical production, or the like, who wears an outlandish costume and makeup and entertains by pantomiming common situations or actions in exaggerated or ridiculous fashion, by juggling or tumbling, etc.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.