How to Draw a Boy in Shorts
This tutorial can also be used to draw a girl, and the hair can be made longer or shorter as needed; see How to Draw a Girl in a Dress HERE for more clothing and hair options.
Draw a large U shape with a cap of hair on top. Add simple arms, legs, and a horizon line. Trace with marker and color after each detail has been added or colored.
More Face Drawing Projects
How to Draw a King Self Portrait, Zuri from Hair Love, a Lego Guy, and Crankenstein.
How do you draw a simple boy step by step?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you make a man draw?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.