How to Draw a Blue Jay
Blue jays are large and noisy backyard birds that frequently chase other birds from the birdfeeder. All you need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper for this easy, step-by-step Blue Jay drawing tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Blue Jay
How to draw a blue jay: a step-by-step tutorial for learning how to draw birds of a feather. Download the PDF of this tutorial to help you draw your own blue jays, swans, geese, and other birds.
How do you draw a cute bird?
- Draw a tail.
- Start a scarf (with curved lines! )
- Add wing and scarf ends.
- Start the rim of the hat.
- Finish the hat. Add a large eye.
- Erase lines inside the hat. Add beak and feet.
How do you draw a Tiger easy for beginners?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.