How to Draw a Bird
There are approximately 10,000 different species of birds, and different bird species have been used in art to represent freedom, peace, wisdom, and a wide range of human emotions. You will only need a piece of paper and no special tools.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Flying Bird
Draw several curved lines on the bird’s torso and slightly curved lines down its tail. Draw a large circle within the eye and a smaller oval and circle within it. Shade the area between the larger circle and the smaller shapes. Draw a series of connected, curved lines above the tail to form the ruff of feathers along the leg.
How do you draw a cute bird?
- Draw a tail.
- Start a scarf (with curved lines! )
- Add wing and scarf ends.
- Start the rim of the hat.
- Finish the hat. Add a large eye.
- Erase lines inside the hat. Add beak and feet.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
Why do birds fly?
Birds have hollow bones that are light and strong, light feathers, and the shape of their wings is ideal for catching air, and their lungs are excellent at obtaining oxygen and are very efficient, allowing them to fly for long distances without tiring.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.