Find Facebook URL via Facebook app
We don’t support personal accounts or posts from pages that aren’t yours. You can use the Facebook Group Comment Picker to pick a winner from a public or private Facebook group. Go to Facebook with any (mobile) browser and login with Facebook. Copy the URL from the address bar of the browser to your clipboard. Watch our how-to video to learn how to use our Random Comment Picker Facebook tool.
How do you randomly pick a winner?
The 6 Best Resources for Picking Contest Winners at Random
- Use a Random Name Picker for Your Winner Selection Process.
- Use Woobox’s “Pick a Winner” Tool to Draw Contest Winners on Social Media.
- Use YouTube’s “Random Comment Picker” to Choose Winners.
How do I do a giveaway on Facebook?
How to Run a Facebook Contest or Giveaway
- Step 1: Determine the Goal of Your Facebook Contest.
- Step 2: Determine Your Facebook Giveaway Prize.
- Step 3: Determine Your Facebook Contest Entry Method.
- Step 4: Ensure You Can Contact the Winner.
Is there an app to pick a winner on Facebook?
Woobox is a Facebook app that lets you create custom apps and competitions, as well as a free Facebook competition winner picker. You’ll need to create an account, which is free and takes only a few minutes.
How do you pick a winner on Facebook?
Choosing a Winner From Comments You can use tools like Comment Picker to choose a winner at random; all you have to do is log into your Facebook account, select your giveaway post, and click Start; you can even choose whether or not to allow users to enter multiple times with multiple comments.
How do I know if someone likes my Facebook page?
In the top right corner of Facebook, tap.
- Tap Pages.
- Tap More on your Page.
- Tap Edit Settings, then People and Other Pages.
- Tap People Who Like This Page.
What app can I use to pick a random winner?
10 WAYS TO SELECT A RANDOM WINNER FOR FREE
- Wheel of Names.
- Good Luck Fairy.
- Pick A Winner.
- Pick Giveaway Winner.
- Comment Picker.
- Comment Pick
Can you cheat on Wheel of names?
Is it possible to rig the wheel? No, but you can skew the odds by entering multiple entries with the same name. For example, if you want “Apple” to appear twice as often as “Banana,” enter “Apple” on two separate lines in the text box, while “Banana” appears only once.
Is Commentpicker com legit?
This is a very useful and professional website with great tools that are free and easy to use; you also don’t have to pay after using the tools a few times, which is fantastic; I highly recommend this website!
Is it illegal to do giveaways on Facebook?
You can only run a contest from a Facebook Page, Group, Event, or App, according to Facebook’s rules; contests on personal Timelines are not allowed.
Do giveaways work on Facebook?
4. Choose a contest type. There are three types of contests you can run on Facebook: giveaways/sweepstakes, photo contests, and “refer-a-friend” promotions. Giveaways are the easiest to get started with, while photo contests are a great way to increase engagement and collect user-generated content.
Are competitions allowed on Facebook?
Are share to win Facebook competitions allowed? In a nutshell, no. According to Facebook’s page terms, “Personal Timelines and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions.” The good news is that requiring people to share a competition post as an entry requirement is impractical anyway.
How do you do a 2021 giveaway on Facebook?
Success should be measured.
- Set your goals. The first step in running a Facebook giveaway is deciding what you want to achieve.
- Select a prize that is appropriate for your target audience.
- Write the rules.
- Create your assets.
- Promote, promote, promote.
- Measure success.
- Photo vote.
- Comment to win.
How do you choose a Facebook or Instagram winner?
Select your promotional post from the Instagram Comment Picker, then go to Post Details and sync your comments. Scroll down to Comments and Replies and click Pick Winners.